COMING 2 OCTOBER
Budgeting Doesn’t Have to Suck:
For Young Adults Who Want More Money
This breakthrough book from Jim Miller is the most inclusive guide on how to get more money… and only 100 pages. Budgeting Doesn’t Have to Suck: For Young Adults Who Want More Money is that inspirational, one-hour meeting that starts on time and ends with you feeling supercharged and ready to act.
Accountant, entrepreneur and personal finance expert Jim Miller has been helping popular companies and people like you for over 20 years. Now he’s updated and expanded his original work with fresh sections and a new chapter devoted entirely to people that lost their job and are struggling.
Things This Book Will Teach You
• How not to feel guilty about spending on what you love
• How to rediscover what you value most in life
• How improving yourself leads to better luck
• How to grow your income
• The best budgeting tools for you
• How to invest and what to do to make it really simple
• How automation will lead you to financial success
• How to get more money and be happier
• What to do if you have nothing and are struggling
What People Are Already Saying…
“Five stars. Well written, easily understood, and with realistic expectations, this book provides a simple solution for many who do not know where to start… Definitely pick up this book.”San Francisco Book Review
“For anyone looking to successfully manage their finances, this book is one hour of your life well spent.”Derek Sivers, Wood Egg, CD Baby, sivers.org
Can’t Afford the $9?
If you cannot afford the $9 right now, Jim will give you an eBook version (PDF) for free. An honest review of the book, anywhere online, is all that is requested in return.
Simply email Jim using the contact form on this website with a brief note stating that you would like the book for free. Team Jim will send you a copy. It’s that simple.